Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Return to Normalcy

Tonight marks the last day of summer, sort of. Technically school started on Monday, and I did in fact go to class. But intermixed with class were a wide variety of summer GPSS tasks as well as finalizing certain budget issues with the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs (he gave us $5000, $2100 less than I asked for, but $1700 more than he gave us last year). Thankfully that all comes to an end today.

As an added bonus, the secretive GPSS Judicial Committee released its opinion regarding some volunteer appointment issues that brought the ire of someone not selected. It was a rather arduous and thorough process; but, in the end, they ruled that I had done nothing wrong. Woohoo! I didn't think I had done anything wrong in the first place, or at least, things that I had inadvertently done wrong I had done my best to rectify as soon as I learned about it. This just confirms it.

Tomorrow I return to my Power90 routine, which has been on something of an irregular pattern ever since my grandmother fell ill. I've been working out during that time, but not with the religious dedication of the summer (although my roommate has kept with it). Now that school will act as the dominate scheduling factor, I will begin to arrange workouts to fit accordingly. I'm through roughly half of the program, so after a week of getting back into the swing of things I'll punch it up a notch by starting the Session 3-4 videos.

In the next few days I'm scheduling a haircut with a more up scale place than my usual Hairmaster gig. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with my forsaken head of hair.

1 comment:

1112223334445 said...

You should get a pic of your new haircut, and post it on your blog as your new profile image. The one there looks like you in an electrical storm.