Monday, January 30, 2006

Employment Possibilities

A potential source of gainful employment just posted the description and call for resumes to a job I knew was coming... but took nearly three months to get here. Behold, Google Policy Counsel. Yeah, that's right... Google... Policy... Counsel.

I really couldn't be more excited. Best yet, the application requires your resume be submitted either in ascii or html format. I bet most people qualified for this job don't even know what ascii is, and at best know how to "Save as..." their DOC formated resume into a webpage. I'm going to totally blow them away with my hand crafted HTML. Anyone want to suggest clever comments for me to include in comment form within the HTML?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doubtful that anyone will see said comments, but if you're creating a web page, I totally want to see the finished product before you send it out. I am, after all, a god of CSS. ;-)

Anonymous said...

do you want me to put you in contact with Camden?

K