Saturday, October 01, 2005

My New Haircut

As promised, I have exchanged money for services in the form of a new haircut. I went to a nice place just off Roosevelt called derby, who even maintains a website. The experience was infinitely better than previous hair cutting experiences, and well worth the price. Without further ado, here is a photo of me with the new style.

The first thing you should note is that the photo is a touch blurry. That's cause it was taken indoors without a flash, so that's the price you pay. The first thing you will note is that the cut doesn't look all the different from previous cuts. While true, I think this one will grow in a lot nicer and that the sides and back will be better after a few weeks of growth. Time will tell.

As an extra bonus, here is a picture of me in the jungle:

No comments: