Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Done and Done

Yesterday I turned in my last law school project, earning an additional two credits, and bringing my total credits earned to 135. Thus I have completed all law school graduation requirements and, presuming I passed all my classes this quarter, have earned by Juris Doctor degree!

For those who are into lists, here is a complete run down of the courses I took while at UW School of Law.

  • Secured Transactions
  • Problems in Professional Responsibility
  • Independent Advanced Writing
  • Nonprofit Corporations
  • E-commerce & Information Technology
  • IP Innovation Science Technology
  • Independent Study
  • Basic Income Tax
  • Administrative Law
  • Civil Procedure II
  • Antitrust Law & Policy
  • First Amendment
  • Evidence
  • Trademark & Unfair Competition
  • Technology & Public Policy Clinic
  • Copyright
  • Legal Protection of Computer Software
  • Drafting Technology Contract
  • Transmission of Wealth
  • Public Land Law
  • Federal Courts & System
  • Business Organization
  • Patents
  • Washington Constitutional Law
  • Property
  • Criminal Law
  • Basic Legal Skills
  • Constitutional Law
  • Contracts
  • Civil Procedure I
  • Torts

  • Update: with all grades posted, I'm proud (I guess) to announce I earned a 3.41 while in law school. Is that an amazing GPA for law school? No, it's about average. Most of my grades were a B+, with more A and A- grades than just plain old B grades, which is why I got that extra .01 over the 3.4 (which is the numerical value of a B+ grade).

    No comments: