Sunday, December 18, 2005

What Is This Supposed to Mean?

Having seen several of my friends post their Hit Song of 2005, I decided to take the test and see where I fall in the scope of things. The test is surprisingly hard to complete. Several questions lacked the appropriate answers, and others presented close calls. Who knows how things may have turned out had I chosen to describe 2005 as "heartbreaking" (re: Danielle) instead of "scandalous" (re: GPSS and SAF)?

Anyway, here are the results...

Your 2005 Song Is

Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls

"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me"

What happens in 2005, stays in 2005!


Can someone please explain what I'm supposed to glean from this? I don't think I've even heard the song before?!

No comments: